Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fishing Bear Box



Fishing Bear Sensory Box
-River felt pieces
-Rocks
-Pine bushes
-Plush bear
-Plastic fish
-Fishing net

I use the same felt in the bottom of this box that I made for my Frog River Box. I added the rocks and made some pine bushes out of a holiday bough (fake) by removing a small section and twisting the sharp ends down with a pair of needle nose pliers and then curling them into a round ball that stands up flat on one end.
The stuffed bear is a Beanie Baby named Pecan, but any realistic bear would work well. I am reusing the stretchy bag that the rocks came in for my fishing net. I cut the top off and it self closes to "catch" the fish. Lots of products come in these little bags so they are not too hard to find. The kids love to catch everything in the net. The good news is that it holds a lot! So far it can simultaneously confine the fish, all the rocks, all of the pine bushes and most of Mr. Bear.    


No comments:

Post a Comment